This week your Lion King linked learning challenge is to learn the names and locations of the countries of Africa. Begin by writing the names of the countries you already know on the blank map. Then use the labelled map to learn the names.
You may find the following strategies will help you:
* Colour and learn a few countries at a time
* Begin with a country you know and then learn the countries that border it
* Look for patterns in the names and letters to learn groups of names
* Look at the shape of the country and link that to the name
* Practise writing the names on a blank map
At the end of the week test your knowledge of the countries by completing as many names as you can on the blank map. Share your result on Class DoJo