Skip to content ↓
Burley Primary School

Burley Primary School

Government Guidance

Please see the links below for new and updated government guidance 

Latest government advice and information can be found at including information about what to do if you have symptoms, live with someone who has symptoms along with information about the NHS Test and Trace Service.

Parents/Carers should contact or call 111 if at any point symptoms get worse. 

The weblink to order a home test kit or book an appointment at a test site is